Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mistake.

Actually i dont meant to say anything that can make you angry or can make the situation become worst.I never expect this thing come to me.What can i say i just being myself and i think i dont make things that makes you feel annoying.

We being friends almost one year.Until now i still find my mistakes.Suddenly you keep me away and makes me like i dont even there.Although we can still talk but the relationship become more loose.

Before this we can keep laughing,play jokes and more.Days to days i can feel that situation not right.Secret, secret and secret.I know what you guys hide from me.Yeah seriously i dont mind at all if you want someone that i like in the past.Just let me know and im fine with it.

Okay im sorry for everything and i mean that.No more hiding.Aku datang nak cari kawan dan bukannya musuh.Aku harap kau faham.Aku tak nak ada perselisihan faham yang boleh memburukkan hubungan persahabatan ni.

Mungkin sekarang ni aku berada di bawah.Hidup tu karma.

No comments: